The Safest FR Clothing in the World! Summit Breeze® Class 3 Flame Resistant (FR) Shirt Lime 5.5-ounce Inherent Blend Material Long Sleeve with Vented Underarms and Back, CAT 2
MCR Safety FR Clothing powered by Summit Breeze®Technology is the wave of the future when it pertains to protecting the workforce against flash fire and arc flash hazards. This product provides superior protection by incorporating our patented triple vent technology into our coveralls and shirts which protects the user on multiple levels. Data from the American Burn Institute proves inhalation injury increases the mortality rate from flash fire significantly. The Summit Breeze vented design keeps the wearer cooler, decreasing the chances of heat stress while also redirecting a majority of the off gas away from the breathing zone during a flash fire or arc flash event. The SBS1027 features florescent lime material with silver 3M FR reflective stripes. This shirt meets ANSI 107 Type R Class 3 high visibility standards. If you are looking for the best flame resistant clothing options, look no further than MCR Safety!
- 5.5-ounce Inherent Blend Material
- Adjustable two button closure on each sleeve cuff
- ASTM 1930 Tested, Certified
- ASTM F1506 Electric Arc Protection, ATPV 8.9 cal/cm2, CAT2
- Available in Gray, Navy, Tan, Medium Blue and Hi-Vis Lime
- Button-Down Collar
- Double needle reinforced with Nomex® thread throughout the garment for durability
- Hi visibility lime with silver FR 3M reflective stripes
- Less than 5% body burn when worn with our P2D FR Jeans
- Meets ANSI 107 Type R Class 3 hi-Vis standards
- NFPA 2112 UL Certified, NFPA 70E
- Patented Triple Vent Technology
- Two chest pockets with flap and button closures
Sleeves run about 6" to short.
It seems very light and cool compared to others. I really appreciate the vents
Material is nice definitely very similar to PFG style of shirt but go a size up they run just slightly on the smaller side.
A great addition to their inventory, definitely cooler than all of the other button up shirts.
So at first glance the shirt material is nice and would keep you cool on hot days but after putting the shirt on I've done to realize that the arm length of the shirt is ridiculously short, like 3-4 inches shorter than other long sleeve button up front shirts that I own.