The Pro Dry™ Shape Shifter™ Neck Tube is an adaptation of the existing Shape Shifter design built with a high-performance 4-way stretch fabric that offers a CAT 2 rating and has built-in UPF 50+ sun protection. The Shape Shifter allows workers to adapt to shifting conditions and protect from external elements with versatile *facial, neck, and head coverage that can be worn as a face/neck gaiter, a balaclava, or a layer between the head and the helmet to stay cool.
*While some True North & DragonWear accessory products, including the Shape Shifter™ provide facial coverage and protection, they are not intended to be worn as, or act as a replacement for proper industry-standard N95 masks with the purpose of preventing the spread, or risk of illness, disease, and viruses. True North & DragonWear does not produce nor claim that its products are designed for the purpose of preventing the spread, or risk of illness, disease, and viruses.
- Keeps the sun off your neck, and you don't notice it's there
- UPF 50+ rated sun protection
- Materials: Inherent Quad-Blend FR Fabric with added Spandex: 6.2oz/sq.yd
- 4-way stretch for freedom of movement
- Odor Resistant, powered by SILVER PLUS® anti-microbial technology
- Versatile design provides multiple options for wearing
- Highly breathable
- Tagless & flat-lock seam for exceptional comfort
- Increased fabric wash and wear durability
- CAT 2
- 8.7 Cal
How do I care for my DragonWear® FR clothing?
Caring for your clothing helps it last longer. Turn your clothing inside out. Machine wash your clothing in cold water separately and don’t overload the machine. Use gentle laundering soaps and don’t use fabric softeners, starch or bleaches of any kind. Air dry or tumble dry low. Don’t iron or dry clean. To prevent fading, keep your clothing out of direct sunlight.