Hoffman Explorer (Could potentially take up to 4 weeks for delivery)Hoffman
Hoffman’s introduces the Explorer Light; a hiking boot developed for the most demanding outdoorsmen in the most demanding conditions. A solid one piece vamp made with the finest 2.8 mm thick leather provides excellent ankle support while a nylon mid sole adds plenty of lateral stability on uneven terrain. Lightweight and breathable, the Hoffman Explorer is perfect for any season, work or play. Returns only if the boots have Not been worn outside. Note: Depending in size, this product may drop ship from Hoffman's Factory in Kellogg, ID.
- Sympatex waterproof liner keeps moisture out while allowing the boot to breath
- Vibram 1212 Masai high traction Vibram outsole for excellent grip
- 2.8 - 3.0 mm thick Amphibious full grain waterproof leather
- One piece vamp construction eliminates seams that cause discomfort
- Heavy nylon midsole provides support needed on steep, uneven terrain
- Protective rubber rand extends the life of the upper
- 200 gram thinsulate, Non-insulated design for warmer weather
- Although not technically a "dual shank", this is a favorite of lineman for everyday work up and down the pole.
- Lineman Approved--Lineman Favorite.